forum de gone Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Nik-Software-Silver-Efex-Pro-2-<-c-ra-ck
adaway
MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 13:27 (2016)  Nik-Software-Silver-Efex-Pro-2-<-c-ra-ck --> Répondre en citant

une barre

: bit.ly/1ZIG2Xy

The,,ideal,,would,,be,,if,,we,,could,,click,,on,,an,,individual,,edit,,(or,,preset),,listed,,in,,the,,History,,Browser,,and,,turn,,each,,off/on,,individually,,rather,,than,,just,,from,,a,,single,,point,,forwardblog,,,,comments,,,,powered,,,,by,,,,DisqusSign,,In,,,,Site,,Map,,,,Article,,Archive,,,,Author,,Index,,,,About,,Us,,,,FAQ,,,,Register,,,,Subscribe,,,,Support,,Photo.net,,,,Contact,,Us,,,,Advertise,,,,Careers,,,,Terms,,of,,Use,,,,Privacy,,It&rsquo;s,,,an,,,easy,,,way,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,film,,,look,,,without,,,having,,,to,,,shoot,,,,develop,,,,and,,,scan,,,black,,,and,,,white,,,film.8Add,,a,,commentNotify,,me,,of,,comments,,,,1996-2016,,NameMedia,,,IncIf,,,,youre,,,,stepping,,,,up,,,,from,,,,Silver,,,,Efex,,,,Pro,,,,version,,,,1.o,,,,,unfortunately,,,,you,,,,cant,,,,bring,,,,over,,,,any,,,,of,,,,the,,,,presetsDigital,,,Silver,,,Imaging,,,is,,,happy,,,to,,,say,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,now,,,purchase,,,Macphun,,,Tonality,,,Pro,,,or,,,the,,,Macphun,,,Creative,,,Kit,,,directly,,,from,,,us15%,,,,off,,,,Nik,,,,Software,,,,is,,,,an,,,,offer,,,,provided,,,,by,,,,Nik,,,,Software,,,,and,,,,is,,,,subject,,,,Niks,,,,terms,,,,and,,,,limitationsJoin,,,,over,,,,1.4,,,,million,,,,Subscribers!Photography,,,,Tips,,,,&,,,,Tutorials,,,,How,,,,Using,,,,Your,,,,Smartphone,,,,Camera,,,,Can,,,,Help,,,,Improve,,,,Your,,,,Photography,,,,8,,,,Tips,,,,to,,,,Avoid,,,,Crowds,,,,at,,,,Popular,,,,Landscape,,,,Locations,,,,4,,,,Tips,,,,for,,,,Pre-Visualizing,,,,-,,,,Look,,,,Before,,,,You,,,,Shoot,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Create,,,,Compelling,,,,Wide-Angle,,,,Portraits,,,,Using,,,,One,,,,Off-Camera,,,,Flash,,,,Cameras,,,,&,,,,Equipment,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Create,,,,Compelling,,,,Wide-Angle,,,,Portraits,,,,Using,,,,One,,,,Off-Camera,,,,Flash,,,,Win,,,,One,,,,of,,,,Three,,,,Lenses,,,,from,,,,Tamron,,,,-,,,,Enter,,,,the,,,,Sunshine,,,,Photography,,,,Contest,,,,Sigma,,,,30mm,,,,f/1.4,,,,DC,,,,HSM,,,,Art,,,,Lens,,,,Review,,,,5,,,,Camera,,,,Bag,,,,Hacks,,,,to,,,,Help,,,,You,,,,Curb,,,,the,,,,Temptation,,,,of,,,,Buying,,,,More,,,,Post,,,,Production,,,,Transform,,,,Your,,,,Landscape,,,,Photography,,,,in,,,,a,,,,Click,,,,with,,,,our,,,,New,,,,Lightroom,,,,Presets,,,,(60%,,,,off,,,,Today),,,,How,,,,to,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Reflection,,,,in,,,,Photoshop,,,,Creating,,,,a,,,,Lens,,,,Flare,,,,Effect,,,,and,,,,Dust,,,,Particles,,,,in,,,,Photoshop,,,,4,,,,Steps,,,,to,,,,Make,,,,Your,,,,Images,,,,Pop,,,,in,,,,Lightroom,,,,PollsHave,,,,you,,,,purchased,,,,a,,,,mirrorless,,,,camera,,,,yet?,,,,2015,,,,update,,,,Yes,,,,I,,,,have,,,,replaced,,,,my,,,,DSLR,,,,with,,,,a,,,,mirrorless,,,,system,,,,Yes,,,,I,,,,have,,,,replaced,,,,my,,,,point,,,,and,,,,shoot,,,,camera,,,,with,,,,mirrorless,,,,Yes,,,,I,,,,bought,,,,one,,,,in,,,,addition,,,,to,,,,my,,,,DSLR,,,,Yes,,,,it,,,,is,,,,my,,,,first,,,,digital,,,,camera,,,,I'm,,,,still,,,,on,,,,the,,,,fence,,,,as,,,,a,,,,solid,,,,"maybe",,,,No,,,,way,,,,,they,,,,are,,,,still,,,,lacking,,,,something,,,,in,,,,my,,,,opinion,,,,What's,,,,"mirrorless"?View,,,,Results,,,,Latest,,,,AssignmentThis,,,,weeks,,,,assignmentReflections,,,,Join,,,,our,,,,creative,,,,challenge!,,,,,,,,2006,,,,-,,,,2016,,,,Digital,,,,Photography,,,,School,,,,,All,,,,Rights,,,,Reserved,,,,/,,,,Disclaimer,,,,Join,,,,Our,,,,Email,,,,Newsletter,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,subscribing!,,,,DPS,,,,offers,,,,a,,,,free,,,,weekly,,,,newsletter,,,,with:,,,,1If,,you're,,looking,,for,,more,,of,,a,,nostalgic,,feel,,,choose,,the,,Vintage,,categoryThis,,,is,,,easy,,,with,,,Silver,,,Efex,,,Pro,,,2,,,as,,,all,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,do,,,is,,,place,,,a,,,Control,,,Point,,,over,,,the,,,area,,,where,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,retain,,,colour.I,,,used,,,two,,,Control,,,Points,,,in,,,the,,,following,,,example,,,,one,,,on,,,each,,,coloured,,,shutter:5New,,,site,,,content,,,appears,,,on,,,the,,,News,,,,articles,,,and,,,reviews,,,pageUnfortunately,,,I,,haven't,,(yet),,found,,a,,way,,to,,retain,,the,,selective,,color,,portion,,of,,the,,image,,when,,opening,,it,,for,,a,,second,,time,,in,,SEP,,and,,I'm,,not,,sure,,that,,there,,is,,oneThe,,,,visual,,,,presets,,,,in,,,,Silver,,,,Efex,,,,Pro,,,,2,,,,offer,,,,a,,,,simple,,,,way,,,,to,,,,begin,,,,(or,,,,finish),,,,your,,,,masterpiece,,,,using,,,,just,,,,one,,,,clickSharecoming,,,,from,,,,the,,,,old,,,,school,,,,of,,,,B&W,,,,training,,,,I,,,,loved,,,,developing,,,,my,,,,own,,,,B&W,,,,,and,,,,this,,,,plug,,,,in,,,,is,,,,as,,,,legit,,,,(and,,,,easier),,,,than,,,,working,,,,in,,,,the,,,,dark,,,,room!,,,,If,,,,you,,,,get,,,,only,,,,one&,,,,get,,,,this,,,,onetastes,,,,differ,,,,;-)StructureSometimes,,,,I,,,,take,,,,something,,,,and,,,,convert,,,,it,,,,to,,,,B&W,,,,and,,,,then,,,,look,,,,at,,,,it,,,,and,,,,think,,,,,Yeah,,,,,well,,,,,thats,,,,how,,,,I,,,,kinda,,,,thought,,,,it,,,,would,,,,lookAdjust,,,the,,,silver,,,and,,,paper,,,hues,,,using,,,an,,,easy-to-reference,,,color,,,spectrumPlacing,,,,a,,,,center,,,,point,,,,and,,,,adjusting,,,,the,,,,tonality,,,,and,,,,amount,,,,of,,,,the,,,,vignette,,,,,or,,,,burning,,,,a,,,,light,,,,edge,,,,to,,,,perfection,,,,gives,,,,you,,,,absolute,,,,freedom,,,,to,,,,direct,,,,the,,,,viewer's,,,,attentionA,,,bit,,,of,,,adjustment,,,here,,,,can,,,mean,,,you,,,need,,,less,,,elsewhere,,,,so,,,I,,,could,,,apply,,,structure,,,adjustments,,,to,,,parts,,,of,,,the,,,image,,,,and,,,avoid,,,sharpening,,,effects,,,around,,,cloud,,,edges,,,-,,,you,,,just,,,need,,,to,,,experiment,,,to,,,see,,,what,,,you,,,likeThis,,,is,,,a,,,modern,,,interpretation,,,on,,,classic,,,darkroom,,,borders,,,and,,,offers,,,virtually,,,infinite,,,possibilitiesHere's,,,the,,,overall,,,structure,,,boosted,,,(Move,,,your,,,mouse,,,over,,,the,,,image,,,to,,,see,,,variations)Although,,,,I'll,,,,go,,,,through,,,,the,,,,adjustments,,,,in,,,,order,,,,,there,,,,is,,,,one,,,,aspect,,,,that,,,,I'll,,,,still,,,,often,,,,take,,,,a,,,,look,,,,at,,,,firstThe,,,film,,,type,,,emulations,,,are,,,good,,,,but,,,as,,,in,,,when,,,I,,,looked,,,at,,,DxO,,,FilmPack,,,,I'm,,,wondering,,,how,,,many,,,people,,,will,,,still,,,want,,,-that-,,,precise,,,an,,,emulation?Gibson,,Thanks,,,glad,,you,,like,,itDavidSalahi,,,One,,,of,,,the,,,things,,,I,,,like,,,about,,,Siver,,,Efex,,,Pro,,,is,,,that,,,it,,,has,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,very,,,nice,,,presetsWe,,,,won't,,,,share,,,,it,,,,with,,,,anyone,,,,Sign,,,,up,,,,to,,,,the,,,,weekly,,,,DPS,,,,NEWSLETTER,,,,SubscribeAll,,,,our,,,,best,,,,articles,,,,for,,,,the,,,,weekFun,,,,photographic,,,,challengesSpecial,,,,offers,,,,and,,,,discounts,,,,Your,,,,email,,,,is,,,,safe,,,,with,,,,usThe,,plug-in,,also,,offers,,a,,comprehensive,,history,,view,,of,,your,,previous,,selectionsThe,,,,Antique,,,,Photo,,,,treatment,,,,sounds,,,,like,,,,a,,,,gimmickI'm,,,sure,,,some,,,people,,,keep,,,notes,,,,but,,,I,,,was,,,never,,,any,,,good,,,at,,,doing,,,this,,,when,,,I,,,shot,,,film,,,eitherAndrew,,,,SThe,,,,feature,,,,is,,,,very,,,,effective,,,,in,,,,the,,,,way,,,,that,,,,it,,,,records,,,,any,,,,minor,,,,alterationsSelect,,,,from,,,,several,,,,toning,,,,options,,,,such,,,,as,,,,sepia,,,,,selenium,,,,,cyanotype,,,,,ambrotype,,,,,and,,,,split,,,,toningSilver,,,,Efex,,,,Pro,,,,2,,,,installs,,,,as,,,,a,,,,32-bit,,,,and,,,,64-bit,,,,plug-in,,,,for,,,,Adobe,,,,Photoshop,,,,CS4,,,,or,,,,later,,,,,Adobe,,,,Photoshop,,,,Lightroom,,,,2.6,,,,or,,,,later,,,,(Windows,,,,and,,,,Macintosh),,,,or,,,,Apple,,,,Aperture&trade;,,,,2.1.4,,,,or,,,,later,,,,(Macintosh) d6d2cc075d
I.G.I 2 -Convert Strikenet protector antivirus 2013 full version withneobook 5.7.1vakya panchangam tamil astrology software free downloadcounter strike 1.5 full crack

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 13:27 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
forum de gone Index du Forum -> Académie Coates -> La faim

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com